We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
You’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
Portfolio of design projects
Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Accessible wherever your employees might be. Use any internet connected device, from smart phones, tablets and laptops to unlock an HR experience unlike any other. 1Clique has been expertly designed to operate with the minimum amount of clicks. State of the art technology that still prioritizes simplicity, providing a system that can easily be operated by even the least technically savvy of individuals.
What WE DO
At 1Clique we recognize that the life of an SME entrepreneur is one of innovation, agility and growth. We believe SMEs are the key to societal growth. As founders of 1Clique, we have come together to ensure that SMEs meet their HR requirements effortlessly. Why? Because we know that your passion lies in your business and we want to give you more time to grow it.
Proficiency in English Language (Arabic would be an advantage)
Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
Good time-management skills